Payroll Competition T’s & C’s
1. The promoter is: Ben Caesar x TIGXA (ONE OF US (PTY) Ltd. K2017259695) whose registered office is in South Africa / Dubai.
2. The competition is open to international residents (within a reasonably accessible location) aged 16 years or over, except team members of ‘Ben Caesar x TIGXA brand and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to registration and entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the website:
(Including Instagram Reels, Tik-Tok, Facebook Reels, YouTube Shorts, Twitter)
6. Only 2 entries will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be […………………………..]. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Register with your details on our online landing page. <Official page link>
b. Download the acapella
c. Submit your beat on our online portal
d. Head on over to social media and complete the following step (Choose 1 or more social platform of your choice - 1 account is mandatory)
i. Instagram Reels / Facebook Reels / Tik-Tok / YouTube Shorts
- Follow @bencaesar and @tigxa on your preferred social account, so we can track your application.
- Remix the acapella or Use the sound (Add Links to reels on each platform)
- Add your caption, include the hashtags and Tag us (Add hashtags and tag links)
- Add the reel to your social page
- Respond or comment to this Tweet (tbc) your own video
- Make sure to tag and use the hashtag
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. Winners will be assisted in opening a crypto wallet, on boarding into web 3 and the world of NFT’s
b. Overall winner will mint an original NFT with Tigxa/Ben Caesar
c. 2TB SSD Card
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
a. Public voting will commence after closing of the competition (Add start and end dates)
b. Top 10 will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter, then the public will vote for the ultimate winner.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM including a tagged announcement on social platforms, and/or an SMS within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by a third party account or by sponsors. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tik-Tok or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ‘Ben Caesar & Tigxa’ and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)